“My border collie had an accident several years ago. He has since started having treatment from Melissa and his pain level and mobility have improved noticeably. It has made a big difference
tohis quality of life. He also loves going to see her and her rapport with him is obvious.”
- Prices – in a 20mile radius of BROAD OAK-BREDE Tn31 Mileage included.
- Initial assessment and treatment for dogs and cats £50- up to 1.5 hours. Follow up appointments £50-1 hour.
- Horses – £50 1.5 hours Follow up appointments £50 -1 hour.
- If more then the 20mile radius then the cost will be negotiated at the time of booking.
- Payment is expected at the time of treatment. 24-hour cancellation is required.
- It may be possible to claim on pet insurance for the cost of physiotherapy treatment, check with your insurance company.
I can travel to you. Dogs and cats are more comfortable in their own home. Horses are more relaxed
Vet Referral Form
*Important*-Veterinary physiotherapists must work under the consent from a qualified veterinary surgeon, prior to physiotherapy treatment. Veterinary Surgeons act in 1966. Please download a referral form which must be signed by your veterinary surgeon.